Saturday 20 November 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge - My reading list

I'm taking part in the 2011 Debut Author Challenge, hosted by The Story Siren.

Although I joined this years challenge late in the year, I've really enjoyed reading debut author's books and have found many new authors to add to my permanent author list through the challenge...I can't wait to start next year!

On my list I at the moment I wish to read:

The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Entangled by Cat Clarke
The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
Wildefire by Karsten Knight
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky

I'm sure this will be added to during the course of the year :)  Really looking forward to taking part!

4 comments:

Avery said...

Those titles all sound really intriguing!
I am going to have to check them out (and probably add them to my wishlist)...
;)

the story siren said...

Thanks for joining the challenge! Looks like you've got a great list started! Good luck and happy reading!

Unknown said...

Finding new authors to love is great isn't it?! Good luck with the challenge!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing The Near Witch on your list! :) Thank you!! I hope you enjoy it.

~Victoria