Sunday 14 November 2010

Introducing Clover Hill's Young Reviewers

You may have noticed that a few of our older posts include children's books, along with our sister blog at Living Education so I thought it would be good to introduce you to the duo that helps review them.  Shaun and Harry are 8 and 4 years old respectively (at time of writing - and they chose their pen names, although Harry wanted to be Scooby Snax at first, bless!!).

Shaun, what books do you enjoy and love reading?
I love Asterix and Tin Tin comics and have recently found The Blue Coats comics.  I enjoy reading these myself over and over.  I also loved Little House in the Prairie and Little House in the Big Woods.  I enjoy reading books that have history in them.

What are you reading now?
Asterix in Spain, The Blue Coats - The Navy Blues.  I'm also reading Raising Dragons to review with Michelle.


Who is you favorite author?
Mary Pope Osborne, I like the way the stories involve adventure, and the rhythmic, familiar way each adventure starts.

Harry, what books do you enjoy and love reading?
I love Find Anthony Ant, Oxford Reading Tree Books, If you give a Moose a Muffin and The Hungry Caterpillar.

What are you reading now?
An Oxford Reading Tree book

Who is your favorite author?
I don't have one yet.  

More reviews by the duo to come - currently reading for review
Raising Dragons (Dragons in Our Midst)
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, young reviewers Shaun and Harry! I am very interested to hear the books you are enjoying. I look forward to your recommendations. I hope you can review some books that children will enjoy in my school library.