Sunday 6 March 2011

Update as no In My Mailbox for me

In my mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren

It's been a quiet week this week...no books through my mailbox, and I haven't been able to get the library either, so this one's a short and sweet note just to say hi and thank goodness it's nearly a new week :)  As well as to update you on what is happening here this week.

Reviews up this week:

Raising Dragons by Bryan Davis (So excited to be sharing this one!!) Originally a NetGalley read, we bought our own copy to read as it was so addictive.

StoryWorld Faery Magic - this review has been very patient, so worth the wait.

Iron Witch - Karen Mahoney.  A debut I really looking forward to reading...did it meet my expectations?

Land of Me - A quick review on this interactive story, as much we could use on our pc, as well as feedback on the customer service.
Interview:

I'm *really* pleased to be interviewing one of my favorite sci-fi authors from last year, Kat Falls, author of a debut novel - Dark Life.  

Hope you stay tuned this week!

No comments: