Friday 22 April 2011

Book Blogger Hop #11

Book Blogger Hop
In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word and is hosted by Crazy for Books.

The question this week is:
"If you find a book you love, do you hunt down other books by the same author?"

Definitely!  I've read almost all of Keri Arthur's books, Lee Child, Jackie Collins, Michelle Harrison....on my hit list to read are Cat Connor's books and Sue Grafton's when the next alphabet series is released. If an author has made my top list or permanent author list, then I try to remember to state this in my reviews :D


Fab question....Have a great Easter everyone!!

2 comments:

Jules said...

Hopping and following through, I'm another one that can't help but search through an authors back catalogue if I Love one of their books, I've discovered quite a few gems that way.

I am already a follower! :D

Jules

http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

Brooke said...

If it's a series, I'll totally read the same author. I've never had much luck testing out other series/stand-alones from the same author, though.

Brooke
http://brookesboxofbooks.blogspot.com