Saturday 20 November 2010

In My Mailbox #3

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme, hosted by The Story Siren.

I'll be sharing the books I've received the past week, either via my mailbox/library/store bought.  This week our mailbox has been fairly quiet, much to the relief of the postman I think! 

Books received:
Anna's Blizzard by Alison Hart (from author, for Shaun our Young Reviewer. Review/interview coming soon)
Emma's River by Alison Hart (for a giveaway to co-incide with the above)

Books from the library:
Worth Dying For by Lee Child
Apple Turnover Murder by Joanne Fluke
Torment by Lauren Kate
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens

Bought:
Dark Visions by L.J. Smith
The Iron Witch (pre-ordered anyway)
Her Warrior Angel by Felicity Heaton

Won - ebooks:
Paranormalcy by Kirsten White
Banished by Sophie Littlefield
Carnal Moon by Mel Tescho
Pandora's Succession by Russell Brooks
The Imperial Cat by Kate Cotoner

I've also received a number of ebooks for review, which I'm looking forward to sharing with you at a later time.  I'm a big fan of Joanne Fluke and Lee Child, so I'm hoping to make time to read at least those two novels in the next couple of weeks from the library books, as well as reviewing others.

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

1 comment:

Yiota said...

You have so many :o Hope you find time for all of them!
I see the two e-books from my contest too XD

My In My Mailbox