Sunday 27 February 2011

In My Mailbox #16

Hosted by The Story Siren. In My Mailbox is a meme where bloggers can share with you what they received in their mailbox/from library/bought/etc.

A small mailbox this week, thankfully.  I've not been able to read much as the boys haven't been well.

 The E Myth Contractor by Michael E. Gerber


Recommended for virtual workers as well as contractors, this is from a series of books which inspires and is packed with ways to look at your business.  I've read this already as it's very compact, and scheduled its review :)










Random by Craig Robertson

A debut thriller from the Scottish seasoned journalist.  

Reading the synopsis on this one gives me enough reason to know I won't be reading this just before bedtime!!! The story is told through the eyes of the killer, who reveals his method and motives which drive him to repeatedly kill.  Sounds a little unusual, as the thrillers I read are mostly told from the detectives point of view.  I may need some extra undies for this one =O

1 comment:

Kulsuma said...

Random sounds really interesting!