Friday 11 March 2011

Book Blogger Hop #10

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books.
 This week's question comes from Ellie who blogs at Musings of a Bookshop Girl:

 "If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"

I think it's easier to show you, so here's my widget - I've included one that doesn't come out til the end of March, forever the optimist ;p 

 


I went to a business exhibition yesterday, in which Brad Burton was a speaker...utterly motivating and he used down to earth, real scenarios to get his point across.  It really made the day for me - and I can see why his books are bestsellers on Amazon....they've gone on my wishlist :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the widget! I haven't heard of Brad Burton but I bet those are funny books. Also Hidden looks quite good to me.

Here's mine:

http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/03/hop-on-over.html

Jennifer said...

I love the widget! I didn't even think of using an amazon widget to display my choices! Good thinking! Happy Hopping!