Sunday 3 April 2011

In My Mailbox #18

Hosted by The Story Siren. In My Mailbox is a meme where bloggers can share with you what they received in their mailbox/from library/bought/etc.

I've missed a few IMMs recently, so here's an overview of my IMM for the last 3 weeks:
 


In addition were two Young Reviewer books, Clone Chaos by Simon Bartram, and Lewis and Clark Expedition Deluxe Game Set by Catherine Jaime.  The Game Set is earmarked for use during half term which is fast approaching.

I've also started getting a stream of ebook review requests again, although I'm still closed for additional ebooks.  I'm bringing myself up to speed with my Android phone and therefore will be reading the ebooks I have shortly alongside the other reads I have.

I hope that I've included them all!  A huge thank you to the publishers and authors that have sent books over the last 3 weeks, I'm looking forward to reading each and every one of them, and I know the Young Reviewers have been reading some of theirs already :)  Surprise packages of books are wonderful, and many of them produced squeals and shrieks of delight when they were opened!!

3 comments:

Ynysawdre Elderly Residents Association said...

Wow I dont know how you do it. Great book week. Happy reading :D

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Awesome IMM! I haven't heard of a few of these, but will definitely check them out! :)

New follower!

Eden said...

I LOVE surprise books as well! Happy reading! :)

Here's my IMM.