Monday 5 November 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #1




I’m joining in with Book Journey to share what I’m reading this week :)

I read a bit of Hidden, and realised that I really can’t get on with the main evil character, she just doesn’t appeal to me.  So although the start of the book hooked me, this is one I won’t be finishing, which I’m surprised at myself for as there aren’t many books I can say that about.  I just think I’m in a very teeny minority that don’t enjoy this series.

I’ve just started reading the Steampunk Manga book – The Infernal Devices, Clockwork Angel, and am loving it!  It‘s my first venture into manga, although I’m already a huge fan of Steampunk. I'll probably come back to this next week to finish it, to give me time to finish the next two...

I’m also listening to Blackwood, and am about 65% done.  This one has kept me on my feet, as I can’t predict what is going to happen next and I really enjoy the characters.  I’m hoping to have this finished by the end of this week also.  I’ve been listening to this whilst pottering around, and also night times.

I’m starting The 13th Sign today -which I’ve been looking forward to- but had kind of forgotten was on my reader ready for me to start!!!

That’s me done for this week, have a fab week everyone.



4 comments:

heather said...

I've read Clockwork Angel but hadn't seen the manga version. Hope you enjoy it.

The Relentless Reader said...

Those are all new to me..hope you enjoy them. I love the cover of The 13th Sign, gorgeous!

The Brunette Librarian said...

Have a lovely reading week :)
Whatcha readin' this week @ the Brunette Librarian :)

Lettie said...

Welcome to this Meme!
I really want to try Clockwork angel even though it's something completely out of my usual reading zone- glad you#re loving it!
Hope you enjoyed your books!