Sunday, 5 June 2011

In My Mailbox #23

Hosted by The Story Siren. In My Mailbox is a meme where bloggers can share with you what they received in their mailbox/from library/bought/etc.


I received some fab packages this week - one which really made me smile was Lula The Hula and Kisses for Lula by Samantha Mackintosh...it had a hula necklace (don't know if that's the correct term), some lip gloss....and chocolate!!  What more can a lady ask for??  Needless to say the chocolate didn't last long <cough>!!...Oh, and you can see my cosy slippers as well ;p




Hector looks really colourful, Empire of the Summer Moon looks exceptionally good, Starcrossed arrived (pre-order from Amazon), Burned looks creepily scary and the Hula ones sound like fantastic light hearted fun :)


Have a great week!

8 comments:

Katie said...

Great mailbox! I can't wait to read Starcrossed.

I'm a new follower btw c: I'd love for you to follow back <3

My IMM

Vivienne said...

I loved STARCROSSED! I hope you do too.

Alison said...

Great set! The Lula books sounds adorable.
My IMM

Jules (The Great, The Good and The Bad) said...

You look like you've got some fun reading ahead of you! :)

April (BooksandWine) said...

Yay for Starcrossed. Also I love when publishers do awesome promotions!

Happy reading :-D

A Beautiful Madness said...

Starcrossed! Loved that books. Hope you enjoy it!

Happy Reading!
My IMM

Beth said...

Oooh - great IMM! I recently read and outright adored Starcrossed, hope you do too!

New follower here, just making myself comfy!

If you feel like it, maybe you could stop by my blog - I'm taking part in a massive Small Blogs, Big Giveaways at the moment (winner gets 16 books!) and also have an EU giveaway of Dead Reckoning happening!

Beth @ A little sun shy

Emma Book Angel said...

Starcrossed is utterly amazing :D Great book week - HAPPY READING :d